MacKeeper Review and MacKeeper FAQ
What is MacKeeper?
MacKeeper is a multi-purpose system utility to help take care of your Mac. It is like an all-in-one program to help you organize, secure, clean, control and optimize your programs.
What are the specific features of MacKeeper?
MacKeeper serves many functions in your Mac system. The following are specific details of its functions:
- MacKeeper provides extra net security to your Mac from internet fraud. Malicious websites will be blocked automatically to ensure safe browsing. You can also control the list of websites to be blocked for your convenience
- It also serves as an anti-virus to your computer which you can easily turn-on and turn-off anytime you want especially if you need extra security when working with Windows emulators such as the VMWare.
- One of the most favorite security feature of MacKeeper users is the anti-theft security and tracking feature. If your Mac gets stolen, you can simply log-in to your Zeobit account and go to the anti-theft menu. Click the "Report Stolen Computer" link to inform the MacKeeper representative of your stolen Mac. When the theft turns on your Mac and use it online, an automatic tracking of the theft's location will be reported plus a snapshot of the user. A MacKeeper service representative will email directly this tracking details for your update which will also provide you with data to be given to the police to easily get back your stolen computer.
- Data Control
- It serves as a Data Encryptor which allows you to hide your important and confidential files privately.
- Sometimes a user get to delete bundle of files immediately and later realized that some of the files are important. With MacKeeper, you can preview or recover back your deleted files.
- You can set regular time schedule on when to back up your files and folders.
- It also function as a shredder in which you can place into trash your junk files forever.
- It cleans your computer easily, quickly and safe.
- It provides you with your storage status such as the disk usage and the available disk space
- You can easily delete duplicated files which take up space of your hard drive
- It also has a quick file finder. By simply writing a keyword, or simply the filename extension, you can easily get full results.
- You will be notified for the latest upgrades and updates availalbe for your installed applications.
- With log-in time feature, you can control the automatic start-up of your applications. You can auto-lunch selected programs that you want to open upon log-in.
What are the system requirements to run MacKeeper?
MacKeeper is compatible to all Intel Mac Operating System X 10.5 or later version.
How much is the MacKeeper?
If you buy all MacKeeper features separately as individual applications, it will cost you more than $500. Fortunately, as an all-in-one utility system application, the MacKeeper only cost $38.
How can download the free trial version?
You can download the fully-functional MacKeeper for a 15-day trial. You can try this Mac System Utility software before you buy it. Simply the download bottom located just below the MacKeeper frontpage.
What are the accepted payment method of this company?
To purchase the MacKeeper Software for download, you can pay using major credit cards such as the Visa Card, MasterCard, JCB, American Express. The company also accepts Webmoney, Discover, Paypal payment and Wire Transfer.
What is the guarantee policy?
MacKeeper has an amazing policy of 365-day money back guarantee or a year of allowable period to return your money back.
How can I reach the MacKeeper customer care?
There are three ways to reach the customer care of MacKeeper.com
- Phone Call - You can call directly using their toll free number 1 (888) 572-587. Customer care representatives are ready to answer your inquiries 24/7.
- Live Chat - Click the "Support" link in the menu bar of the website. Select the built-in Live Chat option and fill out the personal data field to start your live chat.
- Request Form - You can also send your inquiries through their Request Form located on the "Contact Us" link. Make sure that your message are specific and clear so that service representative can review your questions easily and will answer you back within 24 hours.